29 March 2002

So I've been thinking, why not use my brain to earn more money? It suddenly struck me that I could find other jobs to get money. And after searching the classified, I only found 2 items that meet my criteria. Strangely I felt this guilt deep in me for looking for other jobs. It struck me earlier while I was taking the garbage out at the store that my current wage of RM3.15 an hour is not worthy of my skills. I mean, anyone can work here. I should be doing a much simpler job which use more brain than brawn. That's why I'll seriously start looking for another part time job tomorrow. On the Internet. The paper was nearly useless. Something like data entry clerk would do nicely.

And by the way, my proposal was rejected. Isn't that a blow? My supervisor does admit it was a very interesting but strangely enough, Flash is considered too easy by the faculty especially Mr Big Shot Razali. We need to have a lot of programming in our project to be considered as one. Silly isn't it? I bet most of our lecturers have little or no Flash-making skills at all. Fancy saying it's too easy. People at harrypotter.com and numerous others must have cracked their brain to build such wonderful sites and I believe it is not easy to do. Now I'll have to start all over again. And I have no idea how.

No comments:

Post a Comment