10 March 2002

Faiz came by yesterday bringing along his friends, One friend gave a lecture to me. It was a nice one but they were actually persuading me to join their tabligh band. Later they returned and Faiz stayed. So I told him about out problems, how Mom and Dad are broke and when I related to him I'm going back to Pasir Mas next week, he offered to pay for my ticket. At first I thought, how thoughtful of you my brother. But then he said on the condition that I must join his tabligh band out for 3 days. Then I thought, screw you. If you're not sincere then don't even bother. I'd rather stay here and work my ass of at my McDonald's store.

Mom went back to Penang to pick up Izni over there She was disappointed with Lina's attitude. Well Mom, it's not like you don't know already how she is. Poor Mom had to pawn her gold chain to support us next month. I felt dreadful.

After that last row, went out again. Linda and I just can't fight for long. We went sight-seeing at Sunway Pyramid and on the way back my tire mysteriously went flat. I suspect one of the security guard did it. He must be pissed that I parked illegally by the roadside. Fuck you if you really did that. Fortunately we found a pump station with a working air pump. We filled up the air in the tire, drove back to Kerinchi and had dinner there and I drove back safely here. At home I found out my front tire had really punctured. That's going to cost us.

Linda being so awfully nice again and offered to pay for our trip back home. And we even get to ride a bus instead of the train. Of course I'm planning to pay her back every cent someday. So long, I had to actually study.

No comments:

Post a Comment