7 March 2002

I got to know that Dad is currently working as a salesman selling home security system. He quit his RM4,500 a month job to be with us only to be doing that? I'm touched. In the mean time, I've been very snobbish all the time. But I'm sure that wouldn't be his permanent job. I can see he's still actively searching for other jobs that pays well and suits his qualifications. I can do my part by saving and stop eating out and cutting out of junk food. But then I can't possibly eat everything that Mom cooks. I'd rather starve. Oh well.

My finals are not going really well. Got an F in hand and I'm sure I won't be doing well in the others. And my Mom is expecting me to score! Are you trying to be funny? She's also broke at the moment. Won't be getting any salary this month because of some beuracratic bullshit. How fucked is that? Just because she just transferred here, she won't be getting paid until after 3 months. The government should really get this shit right. What's with all those K-economy bull. Fix the essentials first.

And Lina's been threatening to move back to college. I think she couldn't stand living with us too. All the time she had to sleep and study in the living room while Tok sleeps in hers. What a noble sacrifice sis. But not to worry. Tok will be leaving us tomorrow. I hope she doesn't hate me or anything. I've been least helpful or hospitable to her to say the least. Not as good as how my parent are treating her. I still remember the horrible things they told me about Tok.

Linda been acting strange lately. Maybe it's that time of the month or maybe I've done something wrong again. Perhaps me bossing her around have finally gotten to her nerves. Perhaps I shouldn't be so physical to her. Perhaps she doesn't like me anymore? Whatever it is, I trust she would voice it out to me soon. The point is I'm perplexed and confused now.

My bike had been acting up again. Now the battery seemed to be weak. Couldn't possibly chosen a better time. I have no idea how settle this month and next month's installment. Not to mention my road tax is expiring soon. Amid all these worries thank God for the piracy industry. I just found myself the entire Weezer discography on one CD. I virtually grew up listening to them and it feels so good to be listening to them again after so long. I know I should be saving but this short pant and Weezer are a necessity to me right now.

It's half past four. To sleep or not to sleep. Might miss the Subuh prayer if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment