14 March 2002

Safe and sound in Pasir Mas. Naturally I was sad to let her go when we departed in Tanah Merah. I gave her my sweater so that she could wear it when she gets cold. I had to walk almost 2 miles from where the bus stopped since there's nobody around to pick me up at 5:39 in the morning. Unless if you want to hop in one of those cutthroat illegal cabs. Had a quick shower then sleep till afternoon.

Did a lot of errands for Grandma. Fixing up new locks and stuff till my hands aches. Obviously she's still recovering from the break in. Uncle Din is to arrive tonight. Hmm.

It's so nice to be back here. This morning when I was about to sleep, I noticed the birds singing and the chicken roosting. Something you can barely notice in Serdang because of the noise pollution. The downside is I can't go anywhere because there's nothing to ride or drive here. Unless if I'd like to take the bus which require me walking another 2 miles there. That's why I'm not planning to stay here for long. Perhaps after I had my own car. Then I would stay longer. ANd I had to! I probably need to stay in Tanah Merah too sometimes by then. Nice thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment