18 March 2002

I had the weirdest dream a few nights ago. I was in the afterlife waiting to go somewhere in a nice hell. There I met Raja Ezra, my old classmate from school. And I got a pointer of 3.12 just enough to get me into heaven, LOL.

Later in real life I had a row with grandma arguing about the TV at first. Guess my mouth slipped. I didn't mean to be so harsh to her. Mom and Dad arrived late that night. Tok is in the hospital now. My good sister Lina is taking turn to look after her.

We didn't go to Penang after all. Grandma refused to go and Mom is broke anyway. So we drove straight back here. I though we planned to take turns to drive the car. I drove from Pasir Mas to Kuala Krai and Dad drove from there to Gua Musang. I can't drive very fast cause there was so much traffic and the car's too heavy with the four of us. After that stop in Gua Musang I end up driving all the way to Serdang. Dad got a stomachache or something cause he rushed to the toilet as soon as we got here. So there you go, my first long-distance drive. Although we lost a rim cover and Mom complained incessantly about my driving, we survived the journey. Thank God there were no missing tyres this time.

Yesterday in Sepang, Ralf Schumacher won the Malaysian Grand Prix. His brother could have won that if it wasn't for that accident with Montoya. Since when did I cared about Formula One?

No comments:

Post a Comment