20 March 2002

Had yet another fight with Linda. And as usual it's all my fault. Come to think of it, most of our fights was because of me. It's only been two days since we last met but I'm dying inside already. Bet she felt the same way too. Let's see if I can make it past a week.

Still not going to work. Haven't fully recovered from my fever. Perhaps I'll make that call later today. Bad news again. Mom won't be receiving her salary yet next month. Now she's running a part time business to feed the family. Still no sign of Dad pitching in to help. But I can see him working really hard to get to it. Izni's here for the moment. She's going for an interview for a scholarship with Shell. I've been keeping myself busy with this F1 game. In fact my left finger is pressing the keyboard as I'm writing this. No wonder the writing is hideous.

No comments:

Post a Comment