26 March 2002

It's time like this that I wished I had all the money in the world. It's so hard being broke and penniless and worse, in lots of debts. My road tax is about to expire next month and my phone's network access in 4days. And times like this too that I'm grateful that I have someone to love and loves me in return. Sharifah Haslinda, you are the most wonderful thing that I have ever had.

I'm thinking of taking the discreet structure class again this holiday. A few of my friends are including Shamsul Azhar who I wish to thank a lot for always being there to shave my head. My bike decided to be funny and refused to start when I finished my shift yesterday. Thankfully it was just kidding and started afterwards.

Now I've learn my lesson and will save a lot for my future. This holiday, I'll work my ass out. Next semester I'll study hard and graduate the next year and find a decent job later and prove Mom how wrong she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment