28 September 2007

Today was a super-busy day for moi. We left office on 8:45 a.m, to deliver some printers to PNSB in Shah Alam. Then Irwan & I went straight to Puncak Alam to finish off where we left yesterday. This week alone we went to Puncak Alam for 4 times. There's always something wrong somewhere in Puncak Alam. Honestly with so many work to do, I think it's about time they hire a proper IT personnel instead of relying on their main ICT contractor. Then again, that's not my decision to make.

We went to satellite B today, right in the middle of the construction site and managed to finish off everything by 3 o'clock. Then we rushed back to office to attend a staff meeting with The Boss. The meeting drags on until 6 o'clock and then I rushed to Sg. Besi LRT station to pick up Linda. After dropping her at home, I sprinted to Mariott Hotel in Putrajaya for my company's annual buka puasa dinner. Got there 5 minutes late.

We had a really good time at the dinner. I ate 3 plates of everything there, rice, satay, cakes, nachos, ice cream just to name a few. Seriously, I think I've gained back all the weight I loss these past 2 weeks of fasting tonight. The Boss was real friendly tonight, chit-chatting and cracking jokes with all his staff. Everybody had so much fun.

So here I am at home nursing my bloated stomach. Adam is sooooo naughty tonight. You just wait, someday you'll have kids that are just as naughty as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment