25 September 2007

Ouch, my back!! That pretty much sums up my day. Actually I've been having back ache since yesterday and it got worse this morning. So I went to Klinik Jameaton and got myself an injection on the butt. The shot did make me feel slightly better but up until now I can still feel the pain every time I move, get up or lie down.

Today I delivered two brand new Apple Macintosh computers to Syabas HQ. Those mac were so cool I was drooling all the way there. But at RM4000+ per machine that's as close as I can get my hands on one. Sigh. Later Abang Din and I went to Jalan Pasar in KL to get some quotations for cctvs and door lock. That would have been so boring if not for the fact that they've got a lot of interesting stuff being sold there like electronics, car accessories and lots of toys. I bought myself a card holder for ten bucks there. Oh we went there with the company's Renault Kangoo. This is my first time driving that vehicle and the ride was quite okaylah.



In the evening we went for berbuka at Kenny Rogers Roasters at Jusco Equine Park. It's Linda's treat this time because yesterday I did took my family to Pizza Hut next door for berbuka. We often do that, tit for tat. Oh did I tell you we were served a pizza with a tiny little cockroach inside? That's what Linda found yesterday when she was about to consume her slice of pizza. I meanwhile already devoured one slice of pizza already when she alerted me about the extra topping. So we informed the waiter who in turn told the manager who apologized profusely and offered to replace our pizza with a new one. He even gave us free salad on the house while we wait. Having worked at a fast food joint before I'm not too perturbed or anything with this little incident. I totally understand that those things do happen once in a
while so I didn't make much of a fuss about it.



By the way, the Kenny Rogers dinner costs a whooping RM56 for two people. That's about as expensive as the dinner that we had at Medan Muara Ikan Bakar a few months back! Although we could afford to spend so much money on food once in a while, I still feel slightly uncomfortable spending our hard-earned money on them. Well, if you came from a lower middle class family like I do, you'd probably understand.

Other than that I stop by Jusco to exchange the baju raya that I bought yesterday. Yeah I bought my baju raya already yesterday and I mistakenly took a size M cloth instead of the usual XL. 17 years ago I could have easily fit that dress but today, I'd shred it to pieces. For this raya we first planned to have an all white dress but since we couldn't find a single white baju melayu dress for me and Adam we
decided to settle with purple instead. Barney would have been proud!

Okay that's about it for today. I'm sending this post with my pda phone via GPRS to blogger.com. It's much easier to tap in this post using the on screen keyboard as oppose to spelling it out word by word using a hand phone. My problematic pda is quite useful after all eh? Good night.

1 comment:

  1. why must the jab always be on ur butt? y not somewhere else? like on ur arm or something? yea i know the effect is faster via the butt but....???

    ReplyDelete