Foreword

I started keeping a diary when I was in secondary school way back in 1994. It was not exactly a cool thing to do keeping diaries for boys my age especially where I came from but then sometimes I just love to write, muse about everyday stuff et cetera. Back then I wrote almost every single day about practically everything so naturally I kept my diary very well hidden from my friends. Then again if they did found my diary I don't think they'd understand anyway since my hand writing was, let's just say 'unique' and their English comprehension is not exactly up to par.

Anyway I kinda lost interest halfway and eventually stopped writing altogether when I was preoccupied with other stuff like exams and co-curricular activities. Then a few later I started writing again in my university days beginning my first year there when I kept 5 volumes of hand-written journals (that's what I prefer to call them) spanning 4 years. I still kept those journals up until today, not so-safely stacked with my other books and magazine in the living room, vulnerable to the mischiefs of one Adam Farihin.

Earlier this year I started writing again but this time in the form of weblogs or more commonly known as a blog named Afifplc. But since I don't want to dump everything there, today I decided to start another blog for the sole purpose of writing about everything that has happened today in my life.

In a nutshell, I created Afif Chronicle to chronicle my daily activities, stuff that is too trivial to put on Afifplc (my very serious blog ha ha!). So, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment