30 September 2007

To say that my house is a mess would be an understatement. It’s more like a chicken coop (reban ayam) as the Malay sayings say. Therefore today we did some major cleaning up of the place from morning until noon. Then we went to a clinic nearby to get Linda’s m.c. Yeah she had to fake an m.c even on Sunday, how sad is that? Of course it’s a lot easier to get it now that she’s pregnant and all. She can always blame it on the pregnancy like today for example its pregnancy induced vomiting and nausea.

After that I slept all afternoon. Well, not much of a sleep really cause Adam wouldn’t stop bugging me while I’m sleeping. For buka puasa today we went to Kajang for what else, some satay Kajang of course. And surprise-surprise I ate way too much again today, people would have thought it was me that’s pregnant! Maybe I’ll diet after Ramadan is over. Yeah, right.

One more thing. Somehow I can't figure out how to remove my sim card from my new phone. I tried and tried but it simply would come out. So for now I can't post my posts using GPRS everyday no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment