5 October 2007

Previously it was my house. Now my office, particularly my department is one big mess. Today for example the workers drilled several holes on the wall beside my desk causing thick layers of dust everywhere. Nevertheless I know all those mess is temporary and the whole renovation process is for our own good. So I guess I’ll have to cope with all that for a while. I’ll be working for just 2 days anyway next week cause on Wednesday its balik kampung time! Yippee!!

I didn’t go to Puncak Alam today. Instead I had to deliver 2 servers and one notebook to Shah Alam. Went to pick up Linda at Bukit Jalil LRT station later in the evening. That’s when we got caught in some major traffic jam in the Bukit Jalil – Kinrara area we only get to eat after 7.30 p.m. That’s it. Next time I’ll use the PLUS highway no matter what.

In the evening as I was trying to fill up my car, suddenly I saw the dreaded DECLINE message on the screen at the pump station. I’m pretty sure I paid at least half of my credit card bill last week, why they still do this to me?? So I called up the credit card company and they said there’s a bit of a delay from CIMB in updating my payment. No wonderlah, ceh.

No comments:

Post a Comment