7 October 2007

Today I missed sahur again for the umpteenth time. I did set my alarm at 4.45 a.m but I woke up , turn it off and woke up an hour later too late to eat anything. Usually I’m the one who wakes up the wife to cook but when the alarm clock himself overslept then no sahur it is. All the same, I went on with my plan of washing the car right after the Subuh prayers. About time too cause my car is like so filthy after going to the construction site in Puncak Alam week in and week out. I choose to wash the car early in the morning cause I’ll get all sweaty and very thirsty if I did it during the day. Finished washing the car (wash + vacuum) around 7.30 and then continue with some house cleaning. Linda was pleasantly surprised when she woke up to find the house all clean and shiny. Most of the time I’m a lazy slob at home but sometimes when I got the cleaning bug, I could surprise a lot of people.

This weekend I spent most of my time playing the demo version of my all time favourite pc game, Football Manager 2008. Anyone who lived under the same roof with me for the past 3 years should know by now whenever a new version of Football Manager came out, I’ll be hooked to the pc 23/7 (only 1 hours to eat/sleep/bath/everything else). So for a couple of week every year, Linda will loose all contact with his husband because of that game. Let’s just say she’s not a fan of that game. But lucky for her it’s only a demo version. This demo version ends during the January transfer window and I can hardly wait for the full version to come out this Christmas.

Later this afternoon we went to Alamanda in Putrajaya meaning to berbuka at the food court. Alas when we got there all the tables were fully occupied and it’s only 6 o’clock, over an hour to go before Maghrib time. So we decided to eat at Seri Mutiara instead and after another round of a really sumptuous meal we grew to like that place more and more every time.

Did you catch that new Proton commercial, the one with the ghost in it? It’s freaking hilarious!! But I’m gonna be surprised if it doesn’t get complaints from certain quarters soon. Adam was terrified with that ad. I can’t forget his petrified look. I hope he won’t be having nightmares or anything after this though.

1 comment: