13 June 2008

I don't know what's going between the two love birds (Bujal & Suzen) but I'm sure they're good because Bujal can't seem to put his phone down lately. Well, good luck to you guys. Don't forget to invite us to your wedding.
FYI, Bujal is a really important (and popular) guy at the office. So once everyone got news of his new found girlfriend, they started teasing him non-stop everyday. I of course played no small part in this. Like the day I put up his girlfriend's pic on our 49" TV for everyone to see. Bujal said he will kill me but I'm sure he meant to say thank you or something. You're welcomed dude!

Apart from that I wanna make one thing clear. I am no match maker and I assure you this Bujal - Suzen thing is a one off thing and purely accidental. Plus, it's my wife who did all the hard work, I'm just the messenger. So to Ujang, Hajar and anybody who'd like to find a steady, girlfriend, study-group mate or whatever, you contact my wife here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment