26 June 2008

It's gonna be a busy-busy day today. Lots to do but we've got the whole day.
The Seri Kembangan clinic was filled with people as usual. Good thing we came early.
Next stop Jusco Cheras Selatan. Parking was aplenty and the place was literally empty. After all it's a working day. I have some reservation on eating at Old Town before but I guess I threw caution to the wind and eat there anyway. Last time I had a curry mee. It was delicious. The javanese mee I had today was superb too. The toast was okay but I think I ordered the wrong iced tea today. It was small and it was strong, too strong for my liking.
Okay this is me wearing my official outing t-shirt®. Somebody buy me a new t-shirt already!! Oh wait, Linda did but it was too small (or I grew?). I still say GSC made the best pop corn in town. TGV's pop corn is just plain ordinary.
No I didn't record the entire movie with my camera or anything. We sat at the back on the normal seat which got an arm rest. The couple seat don't have that so they can grope and snogg and what not conveniently. Oh camon, don't tell me you never did that when you were young? No? Get out of here! The cinema is not even a quarter full. I think there's about a dozen of us inside that morning.
At first I didn't mind seeing Adam leaving for Tanah Merah at all. I thought that's a whole week without Adam! One week in peace and quiet. Now that he's gone though I must admit I missed him. A bit. Okay-okay a lot. This is going to be his first train ride ever. I do hope he doesn't his seat or something. We did ask for the bunk bed but only the top bed is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment