4 June 2008

I'm sure everybody in this world already knew about the shit that happened this evening. Okay let's say they're right, the oil price hike is inevitable and they just have to increase the price sooner or later but today's midnight dateline was truly inconsiderate and idiotic to put it mildly. I'm sure when he made that announcement at 5:00 PM today, he and his wise cabinet members obviously didn't think of the panic buying that will ensue. Talk about lack of foresight. This is what happens when you vote in idiots into power. Okay maybe people say Mahathir is many things but one thing for sure he's a man with vision and is at least 100 times smarter than that sleepyhead on the 5th floor. The dude practically dug his own political grave. If you think 8th of March is bad, you ain't seen nothing yet mister.

I must say I can count myself lucky today. I had just left my office and was heading home when I heard about the news on radio so I drove straight into the Caltex station near my house. No queuing for hours at petrol stations. Others meanwhile were not as fortunate as me. I think all roads located near a petrol station was jammed real bad tonight. From Perlis to Sabah, people flock to the nearest petrol pump to fill up before the price increase on midnight. Imagine a few millions vehicle cramming into several thousand petrol station in like 6 hours. As expected some stations reported to be out of fuel by 10:00 o' clock (or pretended to) while temper flares as people queued for hours in this feeding frenzy. I hope somebody learned a lesson from today's fiasco.

One word: Incompetent.

1 comment:

  1. yeap! i juz hate them! they shud help the rakyat jelata... ini tak.. grrrr!

    ReplyDelete