15 June 2008

1. As I said before, my new routine left me with little time to do things that I love to do (i.e blogging). So if you find my posts to be far and few in between from now on, you'll know why. After a day at work and looking after Adam and Mia afterwards, I'll be very tired in the evening and will usually retire early to bed (before 11:00). Besides, I usually blog at home and not anywhere else (i.e office) because I just can not concentrate or get any inspiration on what to write.

2. If you noticed, I tried blogging by number a la Che Det today just to see if I can get more points to write (you should check out his cool and immensely popular blog by the way).

3. Mia got conjunctivitis on her right eye a few days ago. Now her eye is swollen, itchy and watery and she can barely lift her eyelids. Poor thing. I suspect she got it from one of the kids at the nursery.

4. We brought Mia to Klinik Jameaton earlier this evening to get her eyes checked up. While we were there, Adam did something truly unexpected. He casually groped the boob of this young woman who was there to see the doctor too. I was shocked of course but I keep it cool and I casually told him off and warn him not to do it again, EVER! Sigh, kids nowadays, they learn so fast. I wonder where he learned that one. I hope that young lady would understand plus she looked like she's already married type. Well, I hope so. But I'm sure Adam didn't mean to and it's purely accidental.

5. The recent fuel price hike had really put a strain on me, financially. I had to really squeeze the most out of every penny I have and buy only the very necessary things in life daily (like breakfast and lunch). And to think that our ministers got only 10% of their entertainment allowance cut. I bet they got like a dozen more allowances every month not to mention their 5 figure income. I only got one thing to say... SCREW YOU DOLLAH! (and your ministers too).

6. I don't follow Euro 2008 much. In fact the only match I managed to catch was the Sweden versus Spain game last night. Staying up late in the morning is simply out of the question for me. Heck I can barely stay awake after midnight nowadays on weekdays. The only football games that I'm willing to stay awake for are Liverpool Champions League games and the FIFA World Cup. They rest is just not worth it. Okay maybe I'll stay up for the semis or final of Euro 2008. Of course I'll be rooting for Torres & co and my prediction is it's gonna be a Holland vs Spain final (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment