30 April 2010

A few days ago I got a call from my bank saying that we'll have to start paying the housing loan next month. The thing is our purchase of the house is not complete yet and our lawyer maintained that we can not moved in until everything is settled. Fortunately though after I called my agent who talked to the owner, he said we can move in anytime we like and he's cool with it. So suddenly we have like a month to get the house ready and prepare for everything.

It's all about money really. The grills will cost us at least 1.5K and installing the fans and lights with all the wiring will cost another 500 ringgit. Not to mention we have to pay some 500 more for the renovation deposit to the maintenance office. I've got like a million things to think about and I started to have trouble sleeping at night.

That said, where there's a will, there is a way. Casa Riana, here we come!