22 December 2011



I have this age-old ritual whereby whenever I bought a new shoe, I will spend a night sleeping in them. No kidding. I've been doing this since my teenage years. It's not like I'm superstitious or something, it's just that I'd like to 'feel' the shoe, walk around with it inside the house for the last time before I go out and cannot do that again.

So yesterday I bought a new pair of boots. As always it's a Blackhammer, the same brand that I've been buying for the last 7 years. It's very tough, comfortable and most importantly affordable (and yeah I'm also loyal). You can find their HQ in Serdang next to the Pasar Malam. As usual with any new shoes I also slept wearing it last night. At least for the first 5 minutes before taking it of.

I'm too old for this kind of nonsense :)

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments: