14 May 1999

I love to write. I started writing back in high school but I stopped half way cause I kind of lost interest mid way. One reason why I like writing journals or diaries is that I can always open up on of my journals one day and reminisce on fond memories of yesteryear. I can laugh back at the silly things i did or remember all the beautiful memories i had with my loved ones. Other than that, i'm sure my kids would love to read about my past and why we are who we are today.

I've already written 5 volumes of journal through the years and i could have keep going on until i bought myself a thumbdrive last year. It's a lot different writing on a book and posting your thoughts online. Previously I would keep my journals carefully worried that somebody might found and read it. Heck, i even hid it from my wife cause sometimes i wrote stuff that might hurt her feelings regardless if it's the truth. Some things are best left unspoken. I found blogger.com about 2 years ago and i started posting like 3 entries before i stopped altogether. Internet access were hard to find back then. And then one day i bought a thumbdrive and store all my thoughts in there and post it on blogger whenever possible. That's how I've been regularly posting my entries this past 7 months.

Then a few days ago, i decided to embark on a project to transfer everything i wrote on my journals to the internet. Typing 5 volumes of journals is no mean feat but I wanted to do it anyway. I'm concerned that someday somehow i lost my old journals and my memories will be gone forever. At least when i got them here online, I'm throughly convinced that those people at Googgleplex will keep my posts safe and sound. So far i'm not even finished with book one but given time I hope i will finish typing them all one day.

So guys and girls, put your seat belts on and get ready for a ride of your life time.