21 May 1999

Went for the first time to my faculty, the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology. Hope the lecturers are a lot of sport. Had to walk all the way back under he scorching hot sun after the Jumaat prayer. I guess that's what you call campus life. Lot more talks at the huge main hall. But not huge enough to squeeze in all 6000 of us. My dear roomie wast always never present in my room and every night he goes home to Kajang. Actually i love it this way really. Met more friends from KIJ. Had my eyes on this lovely girl in the same faculty as i am. I don't know what's happening to me. I hope that she'll be in the same major as me. Of course i'm taking mutimedia as my major. Can't think of anything else to take when you're planning to be the world greatest web master!