22 May 1999

We walked all the way to the main hall for this morning's programme. Obviously it made me hot and sweaty. There was this cheering war among the resident colleges here and our college, simply because were new, don't seem to have any cheers to fuss about. So this afternnon we created some cheers and surprisingly it did work quite superbly. But all the cheering made me so tired that i slept late this afternoon and skipped the stupid exercise session. But that had resulted in me missingmy dinner. Partly thanks to my dear roomie for not waking me up sooner. Tonight there was a heated atmosphere during the questioning session. You can feel the political tense in the hall. But I don't care less about that. kept myself busy minding my own business and getting more intimate with my new found friends beside starring at those beaituful girls.