18 May 1999

Preface

First of all, I would like to thank God the Al-Mighty for allowing me to live until the moment that i'm writing this. This the second diary that i wrote this year after that dreadful incident which resulted the loss of my dear original diary. Now I'm writing mostly from my very own room in UPM a local university here. But of course I do travel occasionally home and elsewhere along with this dear diary. If you're wondering what happened to my first diary, well sadly the truth is it got stolen on the first day of my campus life here. It's a great lost really because aside from the diary, I also lost some of my most treasured possession. So i decided to continue writing my daily life in this new diary. Whatever, here goes. . .

The day before I go. Bought some more things before my departure. Took C-man along with me to town with the car. Got my wages finally. At home I'm sleepless because there was so much to do. Things to pack and all. Around 7.00 pm arrive at the railway station. Matok, Lina and Aunty was there. The train arrived and stayed so briefly that I failed to give a proper farewell to my loved ones. The train ride was so-so. At least this one got a praying room for this particular trip from Pasir Mas to KL.