30 May 1999

Got up so late in the morning and it was one of those things that i'm not proud at all. There's no way i'm going to participate in the presentation tonight. I simply can't bear the forthcoming humiliation. Again we went to the highway side for dinner, but as i had half expected, this time there is no fresh graduate from USM to talk to. Just plain boring out there tonight. Met this interesting but somehow suspicious guy who's mission is to spread the ideas of PAS here in UPM. As always i don't give a damn about his dubious plans for i simply am not interested in politics. But i do have a good mind to vote for BN in the future though you'll never know something or someone could make me change my mind. Enough of this messy A4 papers diary. Tomorrow I'll get myself a proper book to write my diary in. And oh yeah tomorrow I really look forward to meet that lovely H girl.