22 January 2002

I found out I missed yet another exam. Now my chance of passing Discrete Structure is almost zero. The good news is, finished applying for the loan extension and finally found myself a project supervisor (thanks Dr Hamidah). Felt like I was relieved from a really heavy burden. The bad news is, Dad is tearing my Mom's heart apart. He just got back with his ex-wife yesterday. It's all done now. Somehow she lured Dad into spending the night with her and you know what that means. Poor Mom. She must be devastated. She looked like she lost all hope to go on. I as the strongest advocate of them being back together felt rather guilty too. Maybe it was just not meant to be?

And I sense a major change with my love life with Sharifah. Perhaps a change for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment