8 January 2002

With all the excitement of the new year and the exam, I forgot to tell you about this life-threatening incident that happened to me a week ago. As I was driving our old Proton car, WBR 464 to KL to send our TV set to Linda, one of the tyres suddenly rolled out of its place. Lucky for me I still got control of the car or else I wouldn't be writing this right now. That's why I felt something wrong with the steering while driving from KLIA earlier that afternoon. I never knew the tyre was really bad. I called my friends to pick me up and got a two truck to take the car to a workshop. Must have cost my parent a bomb. That was the third time I've ever encountered a near fatal accident in my life. It's certainly not a pleasant experience at all.

After the Civilization 3 fever was over, I get to actually get on with my life. It's a good thing I can't load any empire anymore. There seemed to be something wrong with the saved game file. Took my Spanish test yesterday. Wish I'd studied much earlier. Went out with Linda again. She looked exhausted after coming back from her work. You got to be strong now girl.

Mom started living with us now. In the mean time, Dad is busy looking for another job. All the best to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment