24 January 2002

The day after was not that bad after all. But the moment during Dad's arrival in the evening was quite emotional. I just got back from the lab to hear them all so sad and low. Lina was arguing something while crying out loud. I didn't have the chance to participate because I went straight to Linda's place. I can't bear to see Dad's face at that moment. Linda was most helpful. She was exceptionally cheerful that night. I just can't be wrong about her now. It's all good. They can't be sad forever. Life must go on. No use crying over split milk. I've got a whole load of work in front of me. I just need to stop myself being preoccupied with those computer games that's all. Still, I always think that Mom should get along and took care of her mother first before someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment