5 January 2002

I was so engrossed in the Civilization III game, it took me 5 days to recover and return back to the real world. This game is really addictive. I skipped several classes, slept very late at night and only stop to eat (and pray and shower). Mom and Dad were here several days ago and I got an earful when Lina told them about me skipping classes. Thanks a lot sis.

On new year's eve, Linda and I went to KLCC to celebrate. Half an hour before midnight she said something hurtful and I stubbornly refused to forgive her until the next year. But then when next year came, it was she that's still mad at me. In the end she just left me alone at Vista Angkasa's parking lot. Me being mad would be an understatement. And as always she called me back at home a few moments later and we then made up with each other. We just can't fight for long. We loved each other too much.

I start work again today. Linda started her practical on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment