31 January 2002

My good friend's bike, Azizan got stolen last week. A few days after another friend of mine lost his TZM too. Same place and about the same time. Looks like the parking of the new lecture hall is hotbed for crooks and motorcycle thieves. Surely made me sleepless at night when our gate is left open. Poor Jai, he must be devastated although he didn't show it much.

The pre-registration starts again this week. The faculty has added a new feature to the system requiring students to report to their respective academic advisors before getting to enter the subject. Although their intentions where good, it proved to be a nuisance to me because my advisors seemed to be MIA all the time. I spent the last few days trying to find her and still end up not finding here anywhere. This is the time to be quick or be sorry when the quotas are full. Got a test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment