19 November 2007

Dear readers,

Firstly I would like to extend my apologies to my fans (ada ke?) for the lack of update on this blog and Afif PLC. Actually, these past few weeks I’ve been practically stumped with work. Sometimes I wish there’s more than 7 days in a week. I have little time to update my blog at work and with my Maxis Wireless Broadband application rejected, I don’t have the mood to write anything of late.

Today I took an annual leave to take care of my kid since his usual baby sitter takes a week off to balik kampung. That’s a whole week of paid leave mind you. Tomorrow’s gonna be Linda’s turn to look after Adam but for the next three days, it gonna be Linda’s 15 years old brother’s turn to take care of him. I wish you luck man (you’re gonna need it).

Nothing interesting to report today. I finished the entire laundry. Adam been playing F1 2003 on my pc the whole day long. They’re so easy even 3 year olds can play. He just press the A (for acceleration) key and off they go. But the downside is now I’ve got to fight for the right to my pc with my 3 years old. You know who gonna always win right?

No comments:

Post a Comment