23 November 2007

I woke up late this morning and rushed to take my shower, pray and everything. Normally I would wake up earlier, stretch and warm up a little bit before I head to the bathroom but not today. As a result I got a bloody runny nose that turned into a full-fledged cold by noon. Miserable - that's all I can say about my day today.

Cold or not, I did go to Subang today to do my job. Since the boss is away in the States, everybody slowed down a bit with work. I went to get my cold prescription from Kilink Jameaton later today which made me really-really sleepy afterwards. So sleepy that I slept for half an hour or so on my desk today. Never before had I slept at work. 5 o'clock I punched out and head straight home to sleep some more.

Tonight I was in a rather foul mood. I get easily irritated with everything and everyone including my loved ones. I'm just so tired and I really need to get some rest. Sorry Mama and Adam okay? Superdad is off tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment