21 November 2007

Irwan and I travelled about 190 kilometers today. Damansara, HP, PNSB before ending our trip at Low Yat Plaza in the middle of K.L. We were looking for a specific type of power supply unit there. We visited almost every single shop there and found none. Went to pick up Linda at Wisma Nusantara on the way back. It's not often that I get to pick her up from work. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife but going to her workplace everyday is simply out of the question. It's mental. For example today it took us one hour to get from the city centre back to my office today. I definitely can't handle that kind of stress day in and day out.

I would like to congratulate my little brother in law or Abang Chik as he is affectionately called for successfully taking care of our Adam Farihin for one whole day with all his limbs intact. Taking care of a 3 year old is one heck of a stressful job for me alone let alone for a kid half my age. Poor Abg Chik went to bed rather early today. That's okay, get some rest son. You've got two more days before your sufferings ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment