24 November 2007

Hey it's my birthday again.

Went to work as usual this morning. Abang Din was the first to congratulate me. I know he's got a software that send out reminders of every body's birthday nevertheless it's still thoughtful of him. I'm still recovering from yesterday's cold so I still feel slightly drowsy at work today.

In the afternoon Linda bought me a chocolate cake. Mother came by with Faiz to visit. Tonight we had some of Linda's friends come over since she made some nasi kerabu for dinner. I ate a lot tonight. Did I say I wanted to diet on my 27th birthday? Ah well maybe I'll start in January.



27 and still much more to accomplish in life. Get married by 24 - check, get a kid by 24 - check, take over the world by 40 - err still in progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment