2 April 2011

Today we went to another one of our fortnightly check up at Pantai Medical Center in Cheras. The doctor found Linda gained some extra weight and the baby's head looked a little bit big for his age. She had to come again on Thursday for further testing. Hopefully it's not diabetes.

At 33 weeks and the final month of her pregnancy, sometimes I wish the baby would just come out already. I mean I felt sorry seeing Linda walking around with that huge lump on her tummy. Must be really tiring and uncomfortable. If I could take her place, I would but you know I can't. We've got one name in mind for the baby but it's not final yet. It's not an easy business finding a name for someone especially since she's going to live with it for the rest of her life. More pictures here.

My 5 times class a semester with UiTM was over last week. Now I only need to finish my assignments and do a little bit of studying. Needless to say, after dividing my time between work, study and family, I have no time left for other things like this blog. Blogging will resume normally after the finals that is on the 24th of this month.