17 February 2001

It's my 100th entry in this journal. Looking back at the first few pages, I am quite ashamed of my handwriting. Obviously I didn't have much style back then. Funny how people could change so much in one year. Sometimes I just feel like getting a new journal so that I can completely forget about the past. But then it would be such a waste won't it? So I guess I'll have to write till the end. It's almost 5:00 am as I'm writing this. Actually I'm trying hard not to fall asleep. That's why I'm writing this right now. Perhaps I'm trying to fill up this pages quickly so that I can buy a new empty one.

Everything between Rose and me is going pretty well (I think). I missed her so and so does she.

20 minutes later.

Damn, I feel asleep for a minute and missed the prayers. Don't know why but my PC just went blank after finishing the scanner installation. That has never happened before. Later when I woke up and tried to have a look at it, I saw a small burnt mark on the motherboard. Even if it's under warranty, I'll have to send it back all the way to Kelantan. I could pray for a new one but you know praying alone won't give you anything. So that basically means I'll have no computer to use for the next foreseeable future. Should I call Mom for help?

No comments:

Post a Comment