2 February 2001

I am so happy today. Never have been happier in my life. Nothing else seems to matter right now. Got someone who loves me with all her heart. Although we were so far apart and at times it makes me miss her so much, it's okay. The important thing is she loves me. That's all I care. Thank you for loving me.

If I wanted to talk all about her, it would fill this entire journal. Back to the real world. Looks like we've got a new housemate. Last week Jai brought a friend here. Some guy from his home town. He just quit his last job in Rawang. I thought he was just staying here for a while until he finds a new job. Now though it seems like he's about to become a member of this household. Well, everybody else doesn't seem to mind. At least that what they appear to be. I do mind. He doesn't pray and that bothers me, a lot. And then when he was just about to give up looking for a new job, Isa and Azlan were kind enough to coerce him to stay. Even help him find one. I don't know what's got into them.

Fortunately, thinking about Rose does help me forget about this minor issue in my life. Yeah maybe I'm prejudice or something but now I learned to accept him as he is. Maybe because he's been friends with Jai every since they were small or Jai somehow talked everybody into liking him. Either way I don't talk to him much. Come to think of that, it's better to have a million friends that to have a single enemy. What good is that anyway? Friends can do a lot for you. I'll try to be nice to people now. Especially people I just met. Not to be too judgmental.

Aida already found out about us. Rose told her personally and she sounded devastated. We'll she's going to know sooner or letter so. It's not like we have anything me and Aida. Maybe there's this rule about not going in a relationship with your best friend's ex-boyfriend? Problem is, me and Aida we never had anything remotely close to a relationship. It's just an infatuation. On her side some more. I believe time will heal things. I spent close to 50 ringgit talking on the phone to Rose last night. I hope this is worth it. Her family comes regularly to Balakong. I was too chicken to meet them before. But then, I had no feelings whatsoever to her back then. Perhaps I'll go meet and greet them sometimes. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment