4 February 2001

I went to Sungai Buloh yesterday in the pouring rain. Riding in the rain is certainly no fun. The road is slippery and there's the small matter of zero visibility. The only reason I went there this time is to wash my comforter which has started to stink. I should try hanging it under the sun every morning. Rose came down to KL again. To his brothers place in Balakong. I thought about visiting them all day. Then I heard they were preoccupied with sightseeing and Rose wasn't feeling too well so I thought, maybe next time <-- chicken. It would be such a waste though, her being so close and yet we didn't get to meet. I'm positive her family should approve of me once we know each other better. I think I'm quite a likable person. I miss her so much. Didn't stop thinking about her all the time.

I always take this relationship things seriously. Especially with someone who loves me so. Tomorrow I'm going to call her and ask if I can go visit her there. I mean we are so near that it's crazy if I'm gonna miss this golden opportunity.

Zetty told me her sad story on how she was dumped by her boyfriend. I feel sorry for her. Obviously you're gonna meet many Mr Wrong before you find Mr Right. Cest La Vie. So I told her some really sage advice and surprisingly she said she's gonna try it and not feel so sorry for herself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment