21 February 2001

How I wished I had studied earlier. How I wish I had fallen for Rose sooner. Then my spirits would have been much higher and I would have gotten better grades. But that's just wishful thinking. With so little time left now it would be difficult for me to do well this semester. Today I sit for the last of my mid term exams. I shudder to think about the finals. Most of our classes are finished already. I should fully concentrate on my studies now. No more assignments or part time jobs. Next semester I promise to start early. This I promise you Rose. Wonder if we were destined to be together forever. But if any one of us would have a change of heart it would be her. My heart would never change. I'm that loyal kind of person, I assure you. I do hope she doesn't change. I'd be devastated. I love you Rose.

Just found out I can't live without the computer. That's why this Friday I'll be going home to Kelantan to get it fixed. I can't bear to live another day without it. Think of all the songs I have yet to download from the Internet. Even if the warranty doesn't cover the fried motherboard, somehow I'll want it to get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment