30 January 2001

Talking about Rose, she asked whether I'm really serious in this relationship or not. Of course I'm serious dear. Nevermind the monumental task I have to do to make it happen. So she said she is serious too and promises to be with me together forever. Words could not describe how I'm feeling right now. I mean someone actually agreed to be my wife! That said I must say I have to get to know her better. We both don't know each other that much. But since we're so far apart, that would be a challenge. She also told me she already told her mom. Now her entire family will probably know about us. My family doesn't have a clue about this though. However I have the notion of telling my mom soon, when she comes down here. Whatever it is she has to say, I'm more determined than ever to make this work.

At the same time I felt the urge to share this exciting and happy news with someone. So I told my best buddy Isa. He listened to everything and thought that I should be friends with her brothers. Are you kidding me? I've never even spoken to them before and now you want me to be besties with them? Fat chance. And then he told me his sad love story next. He told me how she likes this girls so much but she didn't give him any response or clue about how she feels. So she left him with this lingering hope but at the same time no definite conclusion. How cruel. From the way Isa relates the story to me, I could tell he really loves this girl. Whatever it is I wish for the best for you buddy. You're gonna need it ha ha! Isa. He's like the best friend I've ever had.

Rose loves me. Isn't that wonderful? Everything seems to fall perfectly into place. Life is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment