27 January 2001

Today I knew for sure. There's several Malay word for love like cinta, kasih, sayang and yesterday she said sayang. Only God could make us part. This is the first time ever a women really, trully loves me. I could feel the tingle and all. I just realized how I've hurt her before in the past, unintentionally. Now there's no way I would ever hurt her again. Mom, Dad, you've got yourself a daughter in law. She's not that all at all but what she lacks in height she more than make up for it in character and personality. Again I must stress that this thing is really to wonderful for me. Now everything I do, I do it for her.

Don't know why I'm so very sleepy. Maybe it's because of the bread the I ate just now. I should not be sleeping after yesterday. This is amazing. Besides, if I sleep now there's a good chance that I will miss Subuh prayers soon. Studied a bit lately. Actually I've been studying since 8:00 pm yesterday. Don't want my Rose to marry a failure do I? Today shall be my last day at work. I'd like to concentrate on my studies. Rose said she'd like to be the first to congratulate me on my graduation day. Yes you will my dear. This I promise you. She should be sound asleep right now. Did I tell you about how she has these dreams in her sleep that always comes true? Maybe she has this special abilities or something but at the same time I wish they would stop because not all of them are very nice.

How I didn't notice her before is still a mystery to me. Maybe I was blinded by somebody else. I wish I would come earlier into her life so that she wouldn't be hurt by that other guy. That said, everything is God's will. If He dictates that we must be apart then so be it. Of course I would be devastated though. Wonder if she will actually hold my hand the next time we meet. I have a mind to go down there again. Maybe next month. Crash at my Dad's place or something. I hope my stepmom won't mind. I can't wait to see my stepsister for the first time.

Can you believe it? I finally found someone who loves me for what I am, wholeheartedly. I simply must study hard, do well and not get into any more accidents. That's what she keep reminding me about. This is not a dream man. I repeat, this is not a dream. It's as real as it can get. Wake up and smell the responsibility. So long with H. Yeah maybe she left a dent in my universe but I have truly moved on. Only God will do us apart. Not her family. Not anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment