10 January 2001

Something terrible happened last week. I missed an exam. Actually I didn't came for any of SIM3202 class so as a result I got the exam time wrong. It was supposed to be 10:00 am when I showed up 12 hours later. I don't have anybody else but myself to blame. I do hope the lecturer takes the time to read the apology card that I sent her. Perhaps she'll give me a second chance and let me retake the exam. Or she could say serves you right dummy. I scheduled to meet her in person later today. God help me.

Tomorrow shall be another paper. There seemed to be not enough time for me in a day. I wish I could have a couple of hours more. There's just so much to do. I didn't even get enough sleep nowadays. This is especially so when I had to drag my ass to the morning class. Well, who asked me to sleep so late at night? Remind me to avoid early classes next semester. My afternoons are now occupied with the computer lab, surfing the Internet, reading the news, downloading mp3s and software. I can never had enough of this Internet thing. It would be my wet dream if I had Internet connection right here in my room. That said, going to the lab everyday, at least I'm fully utilizing that place. It'll be such a waste if I didn't.

The girls next door held an open house yesterday. How nice of them. They must be rich. My crews, I don't expect them to be so generous. Collecting money for dinner is hard enough let alone for other occasions. By the way, my roomie Jai is madly in love with one of the girls next door. I mean just look at them.Talking on the phone like forever. Although it makes me jealous sometimes, I wish nothing but the best to the both of them. Too bad my girl(friend) is so far away. Rose is contemplating of coming here. If you do come Rose, I happen to store you a little bit of surprise tee he he. Something that would make your trip worth the while. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment