2 January 2001

1:02 AM

Salina is asleep. Tired of talking to me I guess. Gosh I'm so thirsty. Unfortunately the only place that's open 24/7 that is reasonably near is the mamak stall down below. Hell, I won't go to that filthy place even if it's the only source of food in the world. The other guys seemed to enjoy it however. Rumors has it it's gonna be a public holiday tomorrow. I don't know who to believe but I'm planning to sleep all day anyway. This Radio Muzik DJ sucks. You suck big time. What a loser. Never met anyone as slow as you.

I'm sleepy right now. Bib asked me to wake her up at 6:00 in the morning. Chances are if nobody wakes me up, I'll probably wake up in the afternoon. I can't wait to go online in the lab again. Unlike others I find this holiday rather boring instead.

4:11 AM

As much as I want to sleep, I can't. I could go to sleep and her parent will probably woke her up anyway. I just like to do it myself personally. Make her feel special. What's that all about? It's an strategy. How could I've been so blind? It's all crystal clear right now. H of course. She's rich and I'm not. I'm not that poor but on the other hand I'm not very loaded either. It's all my fault, spilling everything out so early. She'd probably freak out. I'm probably not her type anyway. Just look at her. I've never driven an automatic car before. Sure we had one or two things in common but the rest. We're like a universe apart. I don't have things that really matters to her I guess.

So what has Rose been up to? She's been really quiet all this while. Too quiet. OMG. Silly me. She's so far away. This long distance relationship looking less likely to work. Yes I know she's going to finish her diploma in 7 months but she didn't mention anything about joining me here. Perhaps she's planning a surprise for me. She did mention a few places though but nowhere near here. Wait. Who am I again to make demands to her? Me the boy with the missing tooth. Sure I'm a nice guy. Several girls I know told me that. Even if she does come here, how it's going to turn out to be? Most girls needs commitment. Can I guarantee her that? Perhaps it's better this way. The again I must say it's killing me inside. Look at those loving couple around me. Bleh.

Somebody said don't look for a wife here at college cause you might find the perfect match later on. Sure that may happen but that could take forever and I'm not famous for my patience. If Rose does come here I'd be a really happen man. I wonder how the girls next door will react. They'd be surprised for sure. It's too early to tell though.

This computer is old. A likely candidate for museums. But as always, it's all about the money. Money can buy you everything. Love, friends, stuff. I just don't have much right now. Sometimes I just love listening people talk on the radio. I mean people who call up radio stations to chat and dedicate songs. Girls in particular. I just love hearing their voices. Happy, sad or just plain normal. I have come to the conclusion that I love girls. That means I'm not gay. Yay? I love girls except for a select few. Bibah is one of them. Bib, you're torturing me here. My tummy is full and I should be sleeping. To tell you the truth I haven't see you enough to pass judgement. But keep it up though cause it's working. Did I just hear somebody walk in?

No comments:

Post a Comment