19 January 2001

It's been 19 days past the new year. Some people claims that the real millennium starts now. To be honest, I don't know and I don't care. 19 days and a lot has happened. Something that I consider as an important milestone in my life. The future of my generation begins here. Well, if everything goes well that is. If God has it written down that way. Guess we'll wait and see. Anyway I'm missing her already. My future wife. Of course as I said, this long distance relationship has it's fair share of drawbacks. One slightly long-ish phone call will cost your 20 bucks and after 5 times, you just spent a hundred bucks. That is something I don't have the luxury of. I'm not born filthy rich you know. Else I wouldn't be here.

Saying those words out loud was not that difficult. It's the commitment that's hard. I never spell out something so meaningful and special just for kicks you know. Well, to be honest I can't take this one for granted. To tell you the truth I was thinking of enjoying the fun phase of this relationship thingy. Ah, Ito you just spoiled my mood. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment