15 April 2001

It's working time again. This time it's a whole different scene. This time I've turned myself into a workaholic. There shall be no more skipping works or slacking on the job like I used to. No fever or rain would stop me from going to work. There's a lot of new faces at the store. Some I disliked instantly and some were pretty cute. The managers were still the some. I've got to work very hard this time around. It is too dreadful to live poor and penniless. I don't work to experience that ever again.

Another reason I love going to work nowadays is that I get to use the store phone to call Rose every now and then. It was blissful. Of course I've got the manager's permission first. The thing is, they had no idea I was calling someone in JB. I wonder how would they react when they get the phone bill next month. I could get myself fired and have a few managers in trouble. Let's enjoy this while it lasts. Come to think of it, is it worth it to risk all of that for something quite uncertain? I just can't talk about Rose. It would make me feel so sad in an instant.

By the way, there's this new crew in store, a fellow Kelantanese but she probably had no idea that I came from there too. She's adorable that's for sure. But I just can't bring myself to ruin her. Perhaps I can make her fall for me but in the end I would just break her heart cause you know mine belongs to someone else. And you know pretty well who that someone is. Anyway she might already has a boyfriend or something.

Rose, you did hurt me real bad. Even she acknowledged that. But I forgive you nevertheless. It's all part of God's plan for me. Maybe there's some good in store for me from all of this. Perhaps there's actually someone out there that was created for me. Until then, I will be waiting in vain for dear Rosey. You know I've done so much for her. Just a few days ago Rose asked me to do her computer assignment. You guess it right, I did it for her ever so willingly. Yes Rose, use me. Your orders are my bidding.

And my Walkman has just gone broke. Something happened along the way to work yesterday. So stupid of me. I didn't even get to use it at work yesterday. There was so many customer I barely had time to catch me breath. Now I can't listen to cassette tapes and the radio tuner is not stereo anymore. That would also mean I'll have to get myself a new one which probably would cost a fortune. Just when I'm trying to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment