25 April 2001

Yesterday we had a little crew meeting at Lake Perdana. Everybody was excited and happy and we had loads of fun. I got there rather late because it was pouring earlier. First a few managers gave some announcement and then there was these games we play. It was quite fun. I took this opportunity to get closer to Sharifah. Even got myself in the same group as her. We won the first game and lost the other two. That doesn't matter really cause everybody thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The picnic resulted in me missing the Asar prayers and I'm not proud of it. I was like a few seconds late only.

We to take out the garbage together again tonight. Somehow I didn't feel the romance in the air this time. Everybody went home afterwards except Sudin and I who stayed to clean the corridor. Plus a couple of other guys who were hired by the store to do the cleaning job properly. We finished around 3:30 am. I managed to talk to Rose on the phone, expressing my sadness and disappointment. Guess she took it pretty well. Even cracked a few jokes for me. That did made me really mad of course. I surely didn't put much hope on her now. Same goes to Sharifah. Poor me. Let's just be friends shall we?

Man I'm broke again. Got less than RM4 in my pocket. Oh yeah, I kidnapped a few Snoopy toys last night.

What did I do to deserve all this loneliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment