28 April 2001

This door is closed.

It's official. Although deep down inside I still harbor a minute trace of hope but basically this door is closed to a girl named Roslinda. The door to my heart. Not because of Sharifah. It's all because of herself. She's a bad girl and she said so herself.Loving another man other than me is one thing, but choosing Hafiman as the other guy is totally unacceptable. It is unforgivable. Looks like my future wife is going to be anybody apart from her. If it's going to be Sharifah, I'll devote myself entirely to her. There's no more love from this guy to Roslinda is it? Yes, I'm sad again. Furthermore, Sharifah was too tired to talk to me earlier. I'm sorry Rose but we're not destined to be together. Forgive me for breaking my promise of loving you forever. Well, this forever and ever thing. It should be mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment