16 April 2001

Nor Hafiman. That's what his name is. The only thing that had gone wrog was that Rose got to know him first. That was during our matriculation period. He was her first love or so she said. I had never thought anyone would take Hafiman seriously. But I thought wrong. Now he's the wall separating us. Also the reason why Rose cried and cried last time. Hafiman is that type of guy who rarely prays and from our brief encounter, I can't say a single good thing about him. Yeah maybe he's a bit funny sometimes but apart from that he's one big loser. So basically I lost out Rose to a big loser. Who's the bigger loser now? Although he dumped her once I dont get why Rose still have a heart for him after what he's done. That's what made me really angry towards Rose sometimes. What she sees in him is beyond me.

Currently Hafiman is doing some teaching course in Kedah. Thank God he's so far away. Else I wouldn't have a chance. He talked to her mom on the phone and even proposed her to be his wife. Euww. Slowly but surely I'm losing confidence on Rose by the minute. Heard he gained a few kilos today. Good for you. Now if only I can be as thin as a stick. Boy, how he'll be surprised to see me now. Funny how he should be my motivation. I want to study hard, get a great job and show them who's boss. For now, I'll work my ass out at this store. With that cutey Sharifah Haslinda. We went to throw the garbage out together last night. Isn't that romantic? From my keen observation I can see that she's still single and available. Sorry she didn't get to meet her friend from Sabah last night because she had to work overtime (with me!). I never thought I'd find someone closer to home. But who knows right? She's younger than me and she had a nice short hair and she prays too.

No comments:

Post a Comment