19 December 2007

Today Iwan and I was made to deliver 10 pcs + 10 monitors up to the 2nd floor of JCSB. After we're finished I felt like my leg is about to come out of it's socket. I know it's part of work but it would be nice if more people come to aid us. This is all Bujal's fault.

Anyway I learned of some pretty interesting news from Bujal also this afternoon. I don't want to get my hopes high though but we'll see how it goes from here (wink-wink ;)).

2 weeks ago we planned of going back for Hari Raya. Most of my family members were home and it'll be great fun to be together again. But then after revising our budget and priorities we decided against going home this time. We simply can't afford to do that right now. Well this wouldn't have happened if somebody give me a raise already!

Ah well, the important thing is we're together, my family and I. Salam Aidil Adha to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment