21 December 2007

One thing I don't like about festive season in the city is all my regular stalls, food joints and restaurants are closed for days, weeks even.This Aidil Adha is no different. I ate breakfast at KFC again this morning since many of my regular joints are closed and I don't feel like eating mamak food again this week.While eating at KFC today I found this brilliant set of excuses if you ever run late for work on their placemat. See if you can use any of them! ;)


  • The roads changed over the weekend so I got lost
  • You mean, it's not a public holiday today?
  • My goldfish turned silver so I had to re-paint it
  • My little nephew came over yesterday and set my clock to UK's time zone
  • I helped my hamster give birth this morning
  • My Feng Shui master told me today was a bad day to come early to work
  • My road tax expired so I had to take public transport
  • I couldn't find matching socks
  • I had to study for my blood test <-- Ha ha good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment