25 December 2007

The worst of my fever and cold was over today in fact I felt so much better as I'm writing this. Yesterday was like crap. My nose was runny all day long and I kept sneezing like hell. We dropped Adam at his baby sitter's house so that I can have a peaceful rest alone.

My mother, grandma, Faiz and Izni slept over last night. They've just arrived from Kelantan yesterday evening.

Today we went to a relatives' house in Taman Putra Perdana in Puchong. Uncle Din and family came over also so we had a little family get together there.

I wanna watch Miss USA on tv tonight but the mothership banned me from watching ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. oiiittt...served u right la. dah kawen pun nak tkg miss 2007 lagik wakakakka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haram la tgk program tu..buat tambah dosa je..

    anyway how come you recover so fast one? I'm still stuck with this sickening flu and dry cough.

    not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ek eleh Jali, konon suci la tu!

    Rina: Always eat your greens and brush your teeth!


    (And take lots and lots of cold tablets).

    ReplyDelete